Sunday, March 29, 2015

reflection 5

This past week in twenty percent I did not do as much as I was hoping to accomplish. The week was vertly hectic with several tests and grades in my schedule as well as relay for life was finally around the corner. I spent most of my time studying and preparing at home rather than further develop my movie.

This week I did little to nothing. I watched some tutorial videos in class and at home home but that was itm I was very tired with school and extracurriculars like track, and it was getting very crazy. I didn't accomplish anything that was hoping go get done.

For next week I hope to accomplish my goals for this week. This includes mapping out the film and beginning the first few scenes. The project is getting challenging for some of the scenes are very difficult to do on the software and very time consuming. But hopefully this week I can accomplish my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment