Monday, December 8, 2014

Reflection 10

Sorry for the late entry; I thought I posted this reflection yesterday...

In any case, I continued working on the boss, but I am having an immense amount of trouble. I wanted to make an enemy that can shoot like the player, but this is harder than normal enemies colliding with the player. There is not much to talk about, since this is probably the last thing that I am going to all because of the limitations of a free version. After fixing up the boss, I plan on fixing the other bugs and polishing the game up.

Note to self reminders:

//If the player's magic collides with the boss' slime balls. <obj_boss_magic STEP EVENT>

if place_meeting(x, y, obj_magic)
    instance_destroy();

//If the player's magic collides with the boss' slime balls. <obj_magic STEP EVENT>

if place_meeting(x, y, obj_boss_magic)
    instance_destroy();


Here's a pic of my work so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment